Post Your Latest Purchases

Rear deck speaker (6.5") replacements:

f219eb6709a06272e8963110.L.jpg

Rear deck sub replacement:

61RsooH8dEL._SL1023_.jpg

Nice. You'll have to let us know how big of an improvement. .

Will do. I am sticking with the factory amp for now, though. This project has cost me waaayyy more than I expected. Wife would possibly kill me if she knew.
Factory amp is decent, without going with bigger subs you should be fine

Factory amp is decent, without going with bigger subs you should be fine

That is what I figured. I have no intention of putting bigger subs in. Eventually, I would like to put a similar Polk component set in the doors/pillars and run the main speakers off the head unit with a mono amp to the sub.

Last edited:
That is what I figured. I have no intention of putting bigger subs in. Eventually, I would like to put a similar Polk component set in the doors/pillars and run the main speakers off the head unit with a mono amp to the sub.
Why would you swap your rear deck speakers...itll make like 10 % percent ddifference for you sitting in the front... just so ya know ..a investmment in front decks/ tweeterz would give you more progress for the money

Exactly... with tinted windows, wearing glasses it sucks when there isn't a lot of light. Plus, you could always toss a switch on them to remind people to dim their high beams behind you... :shadyhat:

Exactly... with tinted windows, wearing glasses it sucks when there isn't a lot of light. Plus, you could always toss a switch on them to remind people to dim their high beams behind you... :shadyhat:

And then if they're really stupid, a switched pump, reservior filled with power steering fluid to squirt into your exhaust manifold. Generates a heck of a smoke screen. A friend of mine created this setup. :hiding:

ordered the takeda pro dry intake or whatever and twm m1 Abrams in gunmetal

Back