Post Your Latest Purchases

Like early underground or later? NFS underground 1 was one of my all time favorite racing game, some of that is because of the soundtrack lol but still one of my favs. I stopped playing them after I think carbon and all that police crap.

What I meant to say was the Forza Horizon 2 is open world game. You can buy upgrades for your car, tune suspension, gears and other stuff. Feel free to whatch some vidoes on YT.:thumb:

You can also do engine swaps. Put LSx into your miata. Single turbo, twin turbo or blower.

Decided to make the audio in my work truck tolerable so I bought a single din kenwood Bluetooth head unit, Rockford Fosgate 6x9's, and a shallow 10" audiobahn. I haven't put aftermarket speakers in my own vehicles since high school lol >.>

Just bought another AccessPort.
evo-x-cobb-accessport-new-v3-1.jpg

Nice! I looked in stores and the 12 piece set was over $100! I bought it directly from Amazon for $62 with free shipping! So if anyone needs pots look up the t-fal 12 piece pot set. It's the non stick with the thermo spot heat indicator in the middle. And to make it even better I paid with my discover cash back and I actually paid nothing for them! Lol I'm cheap

Picked up shadow of mordor for ps4 and some stainless license plate bolts from down star to replace my old cruddy ones.

How's shadow of modor? I have a ps4 and I've wanted to buy it. Just haven't had the chance. What else you play?

Back