Post Your Latest Purchases

Dynamat. I need to make the trunk entirely soundproof.

I wish I had a pressure washer so I could get a foam gun

I wish I had a pressure washer so I could get a foam gun
The one I bought is for a regular hose, not a pressure washer.

If your thinking about getting one you should get what I got. It's a sale on Chemical Guys, you get all that for $72 shipped. Normally the gun is $60-$70 itself. Sale ends today....

The one I bought is for a regular hose, not a pressure washer.

If your thinking about getting one you should get what I got. It's a sale on Chemical Guys, you get all that for $72 shipped. Normally the gun is $60-$70 itself. Sale ends today....
Too bad I just read this at 12:47..... lol

I bought a 30 oz. "YETI" cold drink holder...... Suppose to keep stuff cold for over twice the time....... It fits perfectly in our cup holders, in either the forward/rear position of the console.(and doesn't get in the way of my arm while shifting gears.
This link isn't where I bought it, got mine locally, but shows what it looks like, and gives all the info on why it cost so much.:D

http://www.cabelas.com/product/YETI...=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=03988190&rid=20

CD
51WY3ak3VBL.jpg

And 2 of these bad boys
pDSP1-9482103v750.jpg

^^
Never heard about this company. Does it have brushed or brushless motor?

Brushless. I have the ford fiesta rally car from them as well an it has held up just fine. Vaterra is owned by horizon hobby along with several other brands.

That's the kind of controller I wish they'd come out with for PC games, instead of these cockpit types......

Back