Post Your Latest Purchases

I got me some spanner wrenches since the coilovers I got a while ago didn't come with any. :/ I'm going to adjust the height since it's off a bit on my 12 lx.
cefd4b17375157afeb4b92db6c643b57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mph
It's an E36 M3.

M front bumper, vaders, wing mirrors, etc.
Has E46 wheels though.
I know many people put the gear on what is not, but that one is. :)

Yup :giggle: I went out to the garage just to take the pic for you :)

I'm still learning about them, but I'm around them way too much LOL
I feel like everyone I know here has that, an E30, an E46.....or all of the above and then some.

I took our E36 M3 out a couple weeks ago and had some fun. I'm taking the E46 M3 out tomorrow as my E90 is at the shop getting walnut blasted. :excited:

Awesome. 318? What are your plans?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yep, it's a M3. I even checked the car's details in the door area to verify before I made a purchase. For now, I'm putting it back to how it is supposed to be....drive able. Haha.

I purchased Koni Yellows and H&R race springs for it. The current coilovers are crappy knockoffs. I also bought a new water pump.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The banner says M3 :giggle:
That's the first thing I removed. The rear tint says M3 too. I don't want to take that out yet, but these banners have to go. The car already has too many m3 badges on it.

That's the first thing I removed. The rear tint says M3 too. I don't want to take that out yet, but these banners have to go. The car already has too many m3 badges on it.

I can't tell you how many 8th gens I've passed recently that have "HONDA" or "CIVIC" banners on them. Sad. I actually passed a NHBP FG2 on my way back from looking at the other E36 that had a massive HONDA banner on it lmao

I can't tell you how many 8th gens I've passed recently that have "HONDA" or "CIVIC" banners on them. Sad. I actually passed a NHBP FG2 on my way back from looking at the other E36 that had a massive HONDA banner on it lmao
I was to put a Honda Racing decal on the M3. Right on the rear driver side window.

I'm kinda serious. People won't know if I'm trolling or not. :rotfl:

Back