ProCivic Feedback Thread

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
If you've had experiences ordering with procivic, please leave your feedback here.

Thanks

Their customer service is Phenomenal!! I was one of the first customers who ordered the first batch of the Injen Cold Air intake. I had emailed their customer service inquiring for an ETA for shipment, they responded quickly, and informed me that my order was in process, and that I was number 7 out of 10 customer who had placed an order; 2 days later, I received my intake. I will
definitely order from them again.

I highly recommend getting whatever you can from Procivic, I purchased an intake from them as well. When I sent them an e-mail asking for the discount they were offering they responded almost immediately. Their customer service is second to none, today I purchased a set of emblems and they sent me a tracking number on shipped parts within 2 hours. Additionally they have parts that other sellers don't even offer, plus their website is easy to use. Do work Procivic!

thank you procivic for the skunk 2 shift knob. havent put it on yet but love it already haha

382246_626505887362811_400054792_n.jpg

heard nothing but great things about pro civic decided to order my exhuast from them just ordered it tonight!! cant wait for it to come in pro civic FTW

all i have to say is WOW!!! i ordered my exhaust from pro civic on wednesday night and its gone through customs accross the border and is expected to be at my door step tomorrow thats the fastest ive ever had something shipped across the boarder and up here thanks pro civic!! i will def be recomending you guys!!!

will for sure order from you guys again. two thumbs way up.

I ordered the rear window spoiler from them, and they were on backorder. But, I had an amazing customer service experience with them, this is the email I sent to them afterwards:

I wanted to share what a pleasant experience I had with your company. I ordered the rear window spoiler for my 2012 Civic Si a couple of months ago. It was on backorder, but that wasn't any fault of yours. I deal with third party vendors every day at my work, and realize you can't always control delivery. What I was very impressed with was the interactions I had with Adam. I probably heard from him four or five times while waiting for delivery. Everytime, he was apologetic about not having the item in stock, but assured me that I would get one as soon as it arrived. I finally got the spoiler today, and installed it. Looks fantastic! Just as advertised. In a world where many companies take for granted the customers they have, it was refreshing to deal with a company that was so pro-active in contacting their customers. I was very impressed, and you have earned a customer for as long as I have my car. Please give Adam my personal thanks for his efforts.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll pass this review on to Adam. It always makes us feel good to know our efforts don't go unnoticed :)

BTW....we have plenty of roof spoilers in stock now, but they sell really fast. It's just a very popular item this year.

@PRO Civic shipped these out to me right after they got them from the distributor. Little bit of a delay but it wasn't @PRO Civic fault, great customer service and notified me of the delay. Got them in the mail today. Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers. Will upload a picture in a week or two when I get them installed.
IMG_20140331_185229.jpg

@PRO Civic shipped these out to me right after they got them from the distributor. Little bit of a delay but it wasn't @PRO Civic fault, great customer service and notified me of the delay. Got them in the mail today. Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers. Will upload a picture in a week or two when I get them installed.
View attachment 35210

Sorry for the unexpected delay on getting those coilovers shipped out. Megan Racing really has not been making enough of them lately, so they have been tough to get to say the least!

Glad you finally got them though. Let us know how everything turns out.

Back