Proud new owner 2013 si

and the h&r is more than that?

H&R projects a drop of about 1.5" once fully settled. I chose the H&Rs because they're the "happy medium" IMO of the Pro Kit and Sportlines which is exactally what I'm looking for in a drop.

Last edited:
i was looking and dont see the eibach sportline available for 2012/13. i will probably end up with the h&rs . thanks for the advice guys

The 9th gen Sportlines aren't available yet. The 9th gen owners dropped on Sportlines are on 8th gen springs.

Welcome and congrats on the new ride! My suggestion: You shouldn't go from 17's to 16's. The smaller wheels would look a little odd. That being said, it's your car and no matter what kind of online suggestions you get from people about what you should, and shouldn't buy, in the end get what YOU want. :thumb:

Welcome and congrats on the new ride! My suggestion: You shouldn't go from 17's to 16's. The smaller wheels would look a little odd. That being said, it's your car and no matter what kind of online suggestions you get from people about what you should, and shouldn't buy, in the end get what YOU want. :thumb:

i agree...i really like some gold volks i saw that were 17's , im also diggin the rsx wheels i saw on someones si from here.

i agree...i really like some gold volks i saw that were 17's , im also diggin the rsx wheels i saw on someones si from here.

One of my sets of dream wheels are CE28N's. :drooling: Personally I've never seen the appeal of the RSX wheels. It boggles my mind really, but tons of people seem to love them.

One of my sets of dream wheels are CE28N's. :drooling: Personally I've never seen the appeal of the RSX wheels. It boggles my mind really, but tons of people seem to love them.

i just seem to like certain factory honda wheels....i had 08 fit wheels on my EK hatch and absolutely loved those things. but im really thinking i want a black and gold/bronze thing going on.

i just seem to like certain factory honda wheels....i had 08 fit wheels on my EK hatch and absolutely loved those things. but im really thinking i want a black and gold/bronze thing going on.

The HFP R7s in bronze are nice.

There are a few OEM wheels that I've liked in the past, but none I would buy over aftermarkets. The EP3R wheels are some of my favorite OEM wheels. For what OEM wheels weigh though, I could never justify spending money on any.

Back