Put my radio back to stock and now all the functions don’t work help please

Nova

Hi everyone! Long story short.

I took my aftermarket radio out and put my stock radio back in. All wires are connected correctly back but
my issue is.. everything works but the background light for the radio does not come on at all, the Bluetooth only shows my old phone connected and will not let me add or delete another phone it is all grayed out; and my steering wheel buttons will not work to change song or volume but this all worked before. Shop who installed radio since it was free with purchase did install a bypass switch to let me “watch movies while e brake is down” also did install the module to let me control volume and changing songs on my steering wheel controls. Not sure if maybe I am missing a fuse? Maybe a wire did not connect properly, or they messed with something to get the steering wheel controllers to work and Bluetooth.

I checked the wiring diagram but was unable to SS if any wires for back of radio actually control any of that .

any help would be appreciated ... thanks !

Won’t let me edit my post.. lol

when taking radio out and putting back in does the light go dim and have to be reset? Even if no light is showing,

Also do I need to reset my Bluetooth module behind the glovebox somehow to make it work again?

There is a harness for the steering wheel controls for aftermarket radios. So, they would have installed that. If you didn’t remove that, you still have that all hooked up to the oem radio. Same with your bypass switch/Bluetooth. Why did you remove the radio

There is a harness for the steering wheel controls for aftermarket radios. So, they would have installed that. If you didn’t remove that, you still have that all hooked up to the oem radio. Same with your bypass switch/Bluetooth. Why did you remove the radio
I did remove the harness for the steering wheel controls and I removed by pass switch as well. I removed putting back to stock to sell it so want it to function correctly for next owner

Could it be because the radio is locked from being removed?
I unlocked it I have the passcode in the glove box haha .. aux, cd and radio all work just Bluetooth isn’t and the other issues mentioned above

honda doesn't like it it when you fool with it

Back