Photos Quebec City Mega Meet

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Huge success! Even bigger than last year. I'd say there were about 400 cars in total, especially when you count all the people coming and going. So much eye candy. I really like this meet, but with so many outstanding cars it makes me feel like mine is so ordinary. Haha

P1070286.JPG P1070352.JPG P1070366.JPG P1070357.JPG P1070260.JPG P1070268.JPG P1070269.JPG

Nice pics man. Thats a pretty wide range of vehicles there. Pretty cool.

That engine bay on that Prelude! I can't believe that old car survived that long in the winters you guys have!

Thanks.
That Prelude had the cleanest engine bay I've ever seen. The meticulous carbon fibre wrap on so many parts was nuts. There must be over a hundred hours in that bay.
@andre12dbsi that white Acura with the Vossen wheels was definitely one of my favourites. So sharp! Like I said earlier, pictures just don't do the car justice. The red wrapped BMW was beautiful and stood out for me. It had lion cut outs under the wrap so when the car was wrapped it had the lions pop out as a relief. Very eye catching. Have never seen anything like it.

They changed the format this year to get more participants. Last year was mainly a Honda/Acura event.
Pictures from last year for those who may not have seen them....

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/paulys-youre-my-boy-blue.6598/page-34#post-294222

Did the person have the red carpet rolled up on their car?

Man, I really like some of these stance machines. I don;t like the -5 camber stuff but when they fit wheels right up in there under the arches without doing that, I think thats cool. Fitted but not wrecked.

Thanks.
That Prelude had the cleanest engine bay I've ever seen. The meticulous carbon fibre wrap on so many parts was nuts. There must be over a hundred hours in that bay.

Sorry to break it to ya but there is not a single piece of CF in that engine bay. It's all fake CF that is either vinyl or most likely hydrodipped.

Still doesn't take away from the time spent in there but just not the same with the fake stuff.

Lot's of cool car there.....

Back