Quebec Thread

Certainly an upgrade. :)
Can't remember if I asked you about how it drives compared to your Si. Faster? Handling? Braking? Cabin noise must be next to nothing.

I usually go easy on my cars for the first 1000kms so I haven't really tried it out yet. The 0-60 times are supposed to be the same.

To be honest I think the Si is more fun to drive. The TLX is a bigger heavier car and it feels like it. It seems solid on the road though and appears to handle incredibly well for a heavy car. I think the SH-AWD has a lot to do with that though.

It is by far the most quiet car that I've ever driven.

I love Acuras. This Acura TL Sport was, and still is, a car I'd love to have. I absolutely love the lines on it.

image.jpg

The TLs are nice. It was always the car I wanted. There were some really good deals on new '14s in the fall. The technology in the TLX sold me though.

Very very old meme/video but I just came across it while i was "oot and aboot" on the internet, eh?

Really looking forward to this huge meet on. Saturday. Expecting 500 cars this year. More than twice as many as last year.
Is the anybody .....out there?

image.jpg

Holy madness... Pauly... you put this map for me? If so nice action and much appreciation for the visual. Sorry for the lag in response

Hi 12 sec Joe, and welcome to a place of friendly and very helpful people. You have yourself a good rest of your day.

Someone went to Place Royale to get a nice shot.

0dfa5bf2d8a0e3e47547141e6790290f.jpg

Back