Question about Flashpro/Vit

Reviving an old thread with a dumb noob question. So I plan on tuning with Vit. But what I'm wondering is since I'm getting my DP and SRI installed at a shop, I should be there ready with the flashpro and reflash when they finish installing and that'll be enough to get me home? And then I'll just let Vit know I'm ready to go when I get home?

Do u have a laptop? U can upload ur calibration onto it then take it to the shop and upload your cal to ur car there.

You can run the reflash fine. You can also take the flashpro loaded with a basemap from vit when you pick up the car.

Oh okay sweet thanks @ron v and @webby . Been reading up on this for a couple hours today and I think I'm ready for when I actually do it. Thanks again guys!

how did the tune go bro? i was in the same boat as you, i did a general tune, then after having all the bolt ons, i decided to start my VITtune, altho im only a few flashes into my tune, there is definitely a difference with the tune from VIT. even tho i only have an R18, i feel its definitely worth it with my econobox. a little more power and still great gas mileage.

how did the tune go bro? i was in the same boat as you, i did a general tune, then after having all the bolt ons, i decided to start my VITtune, altho im only a few flashes into my tune, there is definitely a difference with the tune from VIT. even tho i only have an R18, i feel its definitely worth it with my econobox. a little more power and still great gas mileage.

Haven't done it yet Still waiting on all my parts to come in and then I'm gonna order the ultimate tune combo. It can't happen fast enough lol. It's good to hear that it worked out well for you and that it's worth it! So excited haha

I had. It send me the tune with the mods I was going to install and had it ready to go the day of the install. After we got all the parts on I flashed the car and she started up beautifully. Haven't thrown a single light or had any issues for the entirety of my tuning process with Vit (still ongoing) it has made a huge difference and the car sounds and runs amazingly. No rasp, bad drone, nothing. I'm running PRL SRI, full race catted DP and Full race exhaust. Good luck with the tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys can you tell me what base map to use for the 2015 Civic Si if the car is stock? I am not sure wether it is "Hondata Reflash" or "Stock Equivalent" and I was reading in here that the "Reflash" makes the car run rich? Sorry, I am new to Hondata.

The reflash is the one you want. The other one is if you are returning to car to stock. Don't know about it running rich with the reflash though.

I will say the reflash map is okay, I wasnt completely satisfied with it when I used it initially. It worked for the short period of time while I was waiting for my bolt on to come in, however I would recommend a custom tune, even if it is stock, to get the most out of the flashpro. If youre waiting for parts, it works in the meantime, but I was not too thrilled with how it ran with the reflash tune. But thats just my opinion.

I will say the reflash map is okay, I wasnt completely satisfied with it when I used it initially. It worked for the short period of time while I was waiting for my bolt on to come in, however I would recommend a custom tune, even if it is stock, to get the most out of the flashpro. If youre waiting for parts, it works in the meantime, but I was not too thrilled with how it ran with the reflash tune. But thats just my opinion.

thanks for your input. Can you tell me what the tuned MAF is? Is that one for just a SRI? If not which one of the base tunes would I use if I just have a SRI?

Highly recommend getting the custom tune over running a base map. ur car will run 100% better. Base maps are pretty much meant to be temporary like Tim said.

Look into vit viper custom e tunes.

Thanks for your info. I hope someone can answer the running rich question.
You can load the calibration and datalog the afr to see for yourself how the car is running. You can also view fuel trims to see how much adjustment is being applied, you want to see +/-5 on the short term trims

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back