R18 5MT transmission whine

So driving home from work tonight, the whine was much less pronounced, and even pushing hard, I could barely get it to become noticeable. I know they went ahead and did the first service, but I don't think they did a trans fluid change, so I'm not sure why it'd be any better. Oh well

I also have a 5sp manual. I haven't heard anything like this yet. Of course now that I read this thread, something will pop up. lol. That does sound weird and if it's not your exhaust making that from a leak somewhere, then you should really push to have the issue corrected. The way of the world with cars is 1 mile after the warranty is up, the cars like to breakdown.

If you're going to be around Charlotte, NC - A friend, who happens to be a Honda Tech, works @ Scott Clark Honda. He's the only individual I trust taking care of the things I can't.

Shoot a message if you'd like me to pass the word along to him.

If you're going to be around Charlotte, NC - A friend, who happens to be a Honda Tech, works @ Scott Clark Honda. He's the only individual I trust taking care of the things I can't.

Shoot a message if you'd like me to pass the word along to him.

our cars should be arriving later this month, but I don't get in til August 2. I might just have to take you up on that offer. I'll let you know how it goes after we get settled in.

Back