Radio Stations

scottishscott

Memphis, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Honda
Body Style
Sedan
Hello all.Just traded my 2010 Civic for a 2012 Civic LX. How do you select stations to save as your presets. I've done the auto thing,but it skips the channels I want.On my 2010,you put it on the station and pushed the channel button.When it beeped it was saved.Any ideas?

They gave you a bag full of books, and one of them tells you how to do it........ I'll go to my 2012 and get the book and get back to you.

Hello all.Just traded my 2010 Civic for a 2012 Civic LX. How do you select stations to save as your presets. I've done the auto thing,but it skips the channels I want.On my 2010,you put it on the station and pushed the channel button.When it beeped it was saved.Any ideas?
My manual says you're doing it correctly. "Put it on station you want/push botton(holding to it beeps)." I have an EX, but I'm guessing they're the same, most work like this.

radio button selection -

radio_001.png

Glad we could help......... Did you get an Owners manual....... if not I'd be sure they give you one, I've been looking in that thing, and re-reading it a lot, so much stuff with all the tech stuff...... enjoy your car..... I do.

You can also push on the button for the tuning, where the radio volume is, and then you can manually tune to stations.

Back