Rear Honda Emblem Plastidip

Emblems on the car have adhesive (besides the "H").

Well anything with 3M adhesive behind it is reliable, all the auto mobile emblems have the 3M adhesive behind them unless it's studded, then I work at a boat factory and our emblems are held on with 3M adhesive and some of the boats that come back for warranty are about 20 years old and the emblems are still on there. You have nothing to worry about with 3M adhesive aslong as you clean your surface well it'll stay for life

Well anything with 3M adhesive behind it is reliable, all the auto mobile emblems have the 3M adhesive behind them unless it's studded, then I work at a boat factory and our emblems are held on with 3M adhesive and some of the boats that come back for warranty are about 20 years old and the emblems are still on there. You have nothing to worry about with 3M adhesive aslong as you clean your surface well it'll stay for life
Thanks!

with a bit of sunburst mixed in!!!

sa2wH.gif

definitely did!! i've got a tiny bit of silver peeking through on the edges, i'll have to do another coat or two, but seeing as how simple it was, i'm not concerned
i think i'm going to do the wheels soon.

i did the SI symbols, but wound up ripping it slightly and having red peek through b/c i was rushing (rain was coming in) so i wound up just ripping it all off, i'm going to do it again
i want to basically black the red portion of the SI symbol but leave the chrome lip around it
also going to do the lower grille and bumper center piece at some point =D

this stuff is addicting!! especially b/c you can just yank it off easily if you dislike it !!!

Back