Rear Sway Bar or Lowering Springs?

Still trying to get rid of them, huh? Trust me, if I had the money to spend on coils right now, I'd probably jump on that. A little surprised no one else has yet.

Still trying to get rid of them, huh? Trust me, if I had the money to spend on coils right now, I'd probably jump on that. A little surprised no one else has yet.

Yeah me too, but for real the sway bar is the best bang for your buck mod. Makes the body roll so much more tolerable even at stock height man

I believe it. I'm excited to feel the difference for myself since this will be my first suspension mod on any car I've owned. With any luck I'll be able to do the install this weekend.

Reactions: Nix
Clean the threads on the end links before you try and take the nut off. Use a wire brush, by hand is fine, and just scrub the dirt out of the threads. Spray some PBblaster or similar on there too. It makes the job so much easier. The stock end links are fine to reuse.

Clean the threads on the end links before you try and take the nut off. Use a wire brush, by hand is fine, and just scrub the dirt out of the threads. Spray some PBblaster or similar on there too. It makes the job so much easier. The stock end links are fine to reuse.

I would swap them for Moogs just for ease of taking them of if necessary in the future.

I'll definitely give this a shot. I haven't gotten under the rear of the car yet to see how corroded/rusted anything may be from the snow/salt up here.
I would swap them for Moogs just for ease of taking them of if necessary in the future.
If the above somehow doesn't work for me, I'll definitely be looking for some replacements sooner than later.

Planning on getting 22 progress... but also wondering if I should get 24mm on the front... since the car is 60/40 weight distribution or something like that. Also not sure if 24 would create possibilities for frame problems

Not sure how effective the 22 on the back would be considering how much more weight is on the front and where the weight is thrown while turning

Planning on getting 22 progress... but also wondering if I should get 24mm on the front... since the car is 60/40 weight distribution or something like that. Also not sure if 24 would create possibilities for frame problems
Based on the previous comments I received above, most would say don't bother upgrading the front, especially if you're only going up to the 22mm from 20. I have yet to swap mine out so I can't speak for the difference in ride quality yet. But when I swap it out, I'll be going from 11mm to 20mm in back and I won't be upgrading the front.

Based on the previous comments I received above, most would say don't bother upgrading the front, especially if you're only going up to the 22mm from 20. I have yet to swap mine out so I can't speak for the difference in ride quality yet. But when I swap it out, I'll be going from 11mm to 20mm in back and I won't be upgrading the front.
Damn it's going to ride veryyy nice after that upgrade : D

Back