Require password after Jumpstart my 2013 Honda Civic

iloveushrek13

I just bought an used 2013 Honda Civic and after I jumpstart the car, the display showed 'password authentication. However, I do not have the owner's manual and can't find the radio's serial number anywhere in the glove box. Can someone please help me? Thank you.

I just bought an used 2013 Honda Civic and after I jumpstart the car, the display showed 'password authentication. However, I do not have the owner's manual and can't find the radio's serial number anywhere in the glove box. Can someone please help me? Thank you.
Follow the steps here to get your code and you’ll also need your vin.

Thank you. However, I do not have the radio’s serial number as I don’t have the owner’s manual and there is no stickers about it in gloves box. Do you know how can I get the radio’s serial number? Thank you.

Follow the steps here to get your code and you’ll also need your vin.
Thank you. However, I do not have the radio’s serial number as I don’t have the owner’s manual and there is no stickers about it in gloves box. Do you know how can I get the radio’s serial number? Thank you.

Click on “vin” ...Then “display” in the next page.

Reactions: Dad
Click on “vin” ...Then “display” in the next page.
Thank you. However, I don't have the 1 to 6 radio preset buttons. Mine is just a display like this.

Attachments

• 64994619499__32E1C4D7-FC91-4E25-A884-84EDFC2C6A14.JPG
    64994619499__32E1C4D7-FC91-4E25-A884-84EDFC2C6A14.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1435.JPG
    IMG_1435.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Stop at the closest dealership with your current registration and drivers license. They have the ability to get the code.

I didn’t even see the 2nd pic till just now. @iloveushrek13 - it appears you’re located outside Canada/United states from your IP address. The 9th gen civic for North America is entirely different from other civic models sold in Europe, Asia etc. You may have luck at civinfo.com as they almost exclusively have content surrounding the civic sold outside North America. Almost every user here is from US/Canada.

I didn’t even see the 2nd pic till just now. @iloveushrek13 - it appears you’re located outside Canada/United states from your IP address. The 9th gen civic for North America is entirely different from other civic models sold in Europe, Asia etc. You may have luck at civinfo.com as they almost exclusively have content surrounding the civic sold outside North America. Almost every user here is from US/Canada.
Thank you. I'm located in Australia.

Back