Reupholstering Seats?

Schwegs89

Vineland, NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys. I love our black with red stitching seats but recently my buddy had his seats and interior done in his wrx in a tan leather and it looks amazing. I'm thinking a dark red leather! Use some money from my deployment as a coming home gift to myself lol. Does anyone have this done or know of anyone that had this done? Anyone think my idea is cool/stupid? Let me know I'm trying to get all dif opinions you won't hurt my feeling! Thanks

I've seen a handful of people do their seats in leather, but I think I've only seen it done in black, gray, and cream colors. Just make sure you deal with a reputable leather shop & view their work.

I've seen a handful of people do their seats in leather, but I think I've only seen it done in black, gray, and cream colors. Just make sure you deal with a reputable leather shop & view their work.

Ok I def will. Maybe someone that had got this done will find this thread. Hopefully get lucky and they are close enough that I can take my car to the shop they went to.

My buddy's wrx is red and black with a sweet cream interior. I don't want to bite off him and I think the red leather will look great. My aunt has a maroon leather in her a5 and it's amazing

Check out katzkin.com....for inspiration or possibly purchase.

Quite alot of dealerships offer the service to have the leather added to cars. Not sure if the car has to be new or not. Worth a shot to call around to your local Honda dealers.

Quite alot of dealerships offer the service to have the leather added to cars. Not sure if the car has to be new or not. Worth a shot to call around to your local Honda dealers.

Ok great I will give a few of them calls! Thanks

I don't think it's normal, if its new leather. It usually looks like that after a few years. But I'm no expert

Those roadwire seats looks pretty nice. I guess you have to know what you are doing pretty well to install them as you have to remove the factory seat covering and install the leather over the factory foam. Looks like they have a pretty big installer network. Wonder how much extra that runs. Heated option too!

Back