Rice Thread

ba2e3upu.jpg
yzyduhu6.jpg

hahahahaha. I actually saw quite a few of those recently while I was down in FL. I was surprised. I thought they were more of a unicorn. Offered o the website but you'd never see one in real life.

I just have to vent and this seems like the right thread. I saw an 8th gen r18 today with a roof spoiler, vtech dohc sticker, and type r badges. I absolutely hate up badging lol. Not only that but type R's are right hand drive and not sold in the u.s. stupid people :mad:

Other than the DOHC sticker, which is just dumb or uneducated about their car, sounds like a lot of cosmetic mods. Lol....definition of RICE isn't it?

hahahahaha. I actually saw quite a few of those recently while I was down in FL. I was surprised. I thought they were more of a unicorn. Offered o the website but you'd never see one in real life.
I decided to humor Ford and test drive an ST. It had a lot of power, I won't lie, but the interior felt suffocating. It also lacked refinement. I almost pulled the trigger but my mind was set on a GTI at the time.

Reactions: 323
Back