Rice Thread

LnCleks.jpg

Honestly, that doesn't look bad at all. Just a different body kit than the hfp and different color.

Unless it has huge quad exhaust cans on the back lol

well whats considered rice now wasnt really considered rice back in the day lol. I remember the EG coupes in F&F with the bomex kits, they looked pretty good BACK THEN lol

Honestly, that doesn't look bad at all. Just a different body kit than the hfp and different color.

Unless it has huge quad exhaust cans on the back lol
It had blue under glow, blue and white interior, color matching audio bahn subs in the trunk and an exhaust. Not loud or rattly just one muffler lol

well whats considered rice now wasnt really considered rice back in the day lol. I remember the EG coupes in F&F with the bomex kits, they looked pretty good BACK THEN lol

I really wanted an older civic like that for a long time before i settled on my 9th gen. I thought itd be a good first car that would be fun to mod, but i couldnt find any that werent riced to hell! Lol

I would say so. Lol. The fabrication is really well done, but that setup doesn't fit the car.

extremely well done. even the bumper cut-out looks legit. Just tooooo much lol especially for a R18
I can't possibly see why it's too much for an R18, it's making any engine/car preform better than the way it was manufactured, is how we've gone from having a 2 ton engine block under the hood of a car to what we now have with smaller engine blocks, short strokes, etc. How will we ever get more power with less wt. if we don't try to make the smaller engines preform better???????

Ah it's just the fact that they have bolted an exhaust setup that has supercar looks onto an economy car. Some girls can pull off spandex some cant. That exhaust, I bet by weight alone, will make the car perform worse.

Back