Rice Thread

dafuq is wrong with Japan

JAPAN IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY RICH WITH HISTORY AND CULTURE AND GEOGRAPHICAL WONDERS UNMATCHED BY MORTAL MAN

CommonHarmfulBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

So uh, is the wrap just based off that video?

Yeah, it's a short animation by Studio Khara from a while back (2014?), and a snippet of the girl's hip-dancing became a pretty viral meme in the anime-sphere somewhat recently, as memes tend to dig up stuff like this.

This is all @Honda-Fan ! Right up his alley :giggle:

DT8vHLwpXqsZjMQwBvsVlkDnOMFV0GEPXwgHoQhFmZDmILAzM_FGxnHyldLTW8hS1UhhjSgOFybY2QYw8auMXlD0QtQMubcs6EIOWeQAOYELY6rmVYZVweXE7rbRSMJxjI9txOrUf_EVPblVB37XXe6Mxtkf5ebryWiTog6S0R_lCFPJksaMuaE7QIK3f6EmlV9K8SVpYcr84gWGGHu8mMjClcXkj5NN2cvxWwC4SmvhVVqFwLyEw34gjtIr0BdVPkm08pcbL98idFRkSjagzG_yEdayLbLkEztDFs1pxvbSbr0aaTCxgX4zZo_p72w2Du4sMj9IA81qHkZhYpdEAFU9XwGX7q92KxvhGUSuBGGQ2tOtVynVtvKvHyjEYkHOrvOQyI3ipSSN6gFHRi02Q4YZLIXPwoHEJkJF4VZIPG02R1q28TsrH6JiZtKZ2hS7qyhj3NL4P_nHRsp5RGK5rx8nYJ0sG0xOB7AmRwbDNnAtmXgFer_yULLek2wBjm0NzPluGMzT74qVyQr3c2vcpJ_qJEoL5KbV_jsV3Y1kBuqPQQHqGbrwwKT8B4j2Mq2EYBtcLEbExswvdyV_eDcxrqD_0ZEJJ8VOiGs6Ct_uZg1IuVuZJFhsVj5zl0bS4L7vBJR92XWB-pAr20lfYtPeBiOZXZTo1DvTXPZ8YnSY6SONDrOWmAuwPFw5PkwpFqsPi2z_pASvg1e-8HJYFBAmYbk7La8VxgPzhdQ9VcE7r-qAZvSYNrbsfNepjTfv_XMnyKX2epOKvZ_ApGXOn6Gfuzxy709edVh9yjp-kyfUFj01LOCnQTOu_nh2d_9vepTJntANjbdkRSuGV3U7FvO0H4dN4FeA4e-lDcGKAiOtWHJ3DHM1YLbIQZ_Zsx3cb_xHjg0OZcXsKxKyt-eAYckRnDBksdmjr3yG092CCQNbFl1SDFS7CA=w1730-h1297-no

This is it. This is the top of the mountain.

There's so much to unpack!

The Goku Stickers.
The Goku Paintjob.
The Rattlecan Wheels.
The iMove Gen. 2 tires that my mom has.
The STUPID hood exit Ram Intake
The Quick Release bobbins
...but you know what bothers me the most?

THAT DANG K&N STICKER
TAKE. THAT. OFF.

What's worse is that, I know that took an ungodly amount of time and effort to make that poor car look like that. What else could this person have put that time in to? Cancer research? World peace? Ending world hunger?

Pretty sure the windshield says "Booty Tooned" as well.. I think I know who this car belongs to.......... :shadyhat:

What's worse is that, I know that took an ungodly amount of time and effort to make that poor car look like that. What else could this person have put that time in to? Cancer research? World peace? Ending world hunger?

Pretty sure the windshield says "Booty Tooned" as well.. I think I know who this car belongs to.......... :shadyhat:

That is a fair point, this looks like someone sat down and planned this out. Usually riced out cars arrive at how they look by incremental purchases. Everything's too coordinated on this to say otherwise.

That is a fair point, this looks like someone sat down and planned this out. Usually riced out cars arrive at how they look by incremental purchases. Everything's too coordinated on this to say otherwise.

Exactly, this one took a lot of planning

What's the point of making the long tube on the intake outside of the hood. Might as well just stick a filter right outside the hood and not even have the pipe.

Looks like they ran out of couplers at Vato-Zone and he just used some ducting tape for A/C house tubes.

He left Boeing to focus his efforts on aftermarket automotive intake temperature efficiency.

Back