Richmond VA meet Saturday 4/13?

I know there are a handful of people up around alexandria. I can't think who's from the richmond area off hand.

I have been on almost every forum out there- not much seems to happen in richmond!
Good to find another Virginian! Nothing ever happens in VA. There are not many of us. I am about 2 hours away and visit Richmond frequently. You plan on going to the Dragon in September?

Good to find another Virginian! Nothing ever happens in VA. There are not many of us. I am about 2 hours away and visit Richmond frequently. You plan on going to the Dragon in September?

I am hoping to go to the dragon this year. Just bought flashpro, and paying for a wedding all at the same time.. sooooo fingers crossed that I will be at the dragon! (i know it is in september, but I work in the school system and don't get paid for summers!!!)

Last edited:
Not visiting- I moved! Don't really know anyone in the area!
Not actually about meeting Honda peeps, but being new to Richmond, I'd recommend asking someone "where's the FAN district?" Or, tell whoever you're asking, "take me or, I'll take you over there, and I'll buy you a drink, you just show me what's going on there."

It's basically college oriented restaurants, shops, and social gatherers ...........

I responded to that thread earlier... but yes Cary St. is by the Fan District..... We went there a few weeks ago :)

Last edited:
Okay, okay... anything going on in VA beach on Saturday? With Flashpro coming (even with a base map) I am too excited to not do something this weekend
Not that I am aware of. There is the beach but it is supposed to be raining cats and dogs here on Friday and Sat.

Here's a map on zoom just zoom-out slowly to find where it is.... But it's a curvy road along the river, it's a fun road if they still haven't figured out how to slow us down........ Riverside dr. ...........
http://www.zeemaps.com/pub?group=442018

Back