Ricky from NJ here

Came to have my HFP wheels put on gotta admit the stock wheels grew on me tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
the new seats look awesome. :thumb:
Before I got the car I saw many people knocking the new seats so I had doubts and went to see em for myself.. The seats are hot! Anyone who thinks otherwise is just hating. I would be too sucks how honda makes changes for the better last min after mad people purchased the car already.. Ive had the car since sat and the first thing I get compliments on is the interior. The all black seats are awesome also I would hate more on the touch screen and push button start jiji

Before I got the car I saw many people knocking the new seats so I had doubts and went to see em for myself.. The seats are hot! Anyone who thinks otherwise is just hating. I would be too sucks how honda makes changes for the better last min after mad people purchased the car already.. Ive had the car since sat and the first thing I get compliments on is the interior. The all black seats are awesome also I would hate more on the touch screen and push button start jiji
Whats wrong with the push button start? I think its cool not having to fumble with keys all the time. I think of it as starting a race car every time I start my car :driving:

Whats wrong with the push button start? I think its cool not having to fumble with keys all the time. I think of it as starting a race car every time I start my car :driving:
Nothing at all you read it wrong I said if I were a 2013 owner id hate on that before the seats meaning Id be jealous about that before the seats... Lol

Back