Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

Here's a new pic of my heap...I won't even wear my flame suit :wigglesmiley:

9243914780_bfd58ca772_c.jpg

I wanna paint my Rotas this highlighter yellow. Great pic man

One last pic of the car before the new shoes go on!! Wheels are finally getting sold...This was taken at Import Alliance!

And you cant see him, but in my passenger seat sits the great Morice Colon of M.ColonPhotography and S3Mag photographer! if you watch my IA YouTube vid hes the other guy in my car at the beginning!
792175_10151496717141502_1883510079_o.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have pics of some 18x8.5 +25 on a 9th? Is that too crazy? Is fender work needed?

Hi guys I dont know much about this stuff but maybe you could help me Out ive been thinking about dropping my car a little bit but just a question if I get like smaller wheels then my stock ones will it look better or should I just drop it?

One last pic of the car before the new shoes go on!! Wheels are finally getting sold...This was taken at Import Alliance!

And you cant see him, but in my passenger seat sits the great Morice Colon of M.ColonPhotography and S3Mag photographer! if you watch my IA YouTube vid hes the other guy in my car at the beginning!
792175_10151496717141502_1883510079_o.jpg

How much camber are you running front & rear?

I'm honestly not sure..
I'm on stock settings on my rear camber arms, and in the front I'm not maxed all the way.
I don't know to tell without getting an alignment

Hi guys I dont know much about this stuff but maybe you could help me Out ive been thinking about dropping my car a little bit but just a question if I get like smaller wheels then my stock ones will it look better or should I just drop it?
What are your stock ones??? I wouldnt go smaller that 17"

My wheels and car as of now. Some BBS LM reps. Too much tire, going down a couple sizes in a week or so then pouring in my eibach sports.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379222291601.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379222291601.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 104
That looks sick!!!
Thanks man!

Why something else??? You don't like that setup?
Just bored with it already...I like them but its time for something new again. I want something with a lip. I'm debating again whether or not to get VSXX again, but I honestly hate the upkeep of a 3pc wheel because I hate the part where I have to choose a color for the face and taking apart and putting back together, etc...I do like the new Varrstoen es7 they just came out in 17x9 +22 thats what I want, but we will see.
I'm just way to picky and indecisive

Back