Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

If the weather tomorrow night is better than right now, which it should be, I'll probably swing by planet zero around 9 or so, same time next Saturday if you want to meet up.

didnt wanna make a new thread.. so ima ask in here..
what you guys prefer 17's or 18's?
im stuck on choosing the size's

I went with 17's for a few reasons...main reason was I found a great deal on my used TE37's, going with 18's would have made it sit a tiny bit higher than 17's and I want it low, and I was able to use my shitty yet brand new stock tires on my new wheels. I'm happy with how it looks. I'm sure you'll be happy with either one.

Which wheel are you thinking about getting?

theres so many wheels i want :P
lol i was think xxr 521, xxr 962, xxr 527, rota d2, and mb wheel weapons.. lol the xxr 521 i want the gold one BUT that want comes with 16's, 18's and 20's
18x8.5 +25...
was wat i was lookin at for thr xxr 521

didnt wanna make a new thread.. so ima ask in here..
what you guys prefer 17's or 18's?
im stuck on choosing the size's

I thought about the same thing and decided on 17"s to ride quality. Ultimately it comes down to cosmetics (looks) versus performance (ride quality)

theres so many wheels i want :P
lol i was think xxr 521, xxr 962, xxr 527, rota d2, and mb wheel weapons.. lol the xxr 521 i want the gold one BUT that want comes with 16's, 18's and 20's
18x8.5 +25...
was wat i was lookin at for thr xxr 521

of the wheels you listed I think the XXR 527's would look the best.

that would look very nice! I had some black chrome 5zigens on my 07 RX8...I liked the look a lot, little bit of shine yet not so much as regular chrome.

you should do a build thread, we can discuss all your option there and you can document your progress...and that way we don't overload the 9th gen rim thread with pages of discussion.

it'll clear your brakes/suspension but your wheel will be 1.5 inches further out towards the fender.

damn.. i really dont know much.. but.. will rolling the fenders be good??
i really like those wheels.. but if its touch the fender i might as well get 17x7

Personally, I would go with a narrower rim/higher offset with a drop. You could roll fenders, stretch tires, add camber...it's all a matter of what you want to do.

I went with 17's for a few reasons...main reason was I found a great deal on my used TE37's, going with 18's would have made it sit a tiny bit higher than 17's and I want it low, and I was able to use my shitty yet brand new stock tires on my new wheels. I'm happy with how it looks. I'm sure you'll be happy with either one.
I went with 17's as well for the same reason... the Work wheels I picked were quite hard on my budget so I wanted to be able to reuse the stock tires in the meantime since they're essentially brand new. Can't wait til they get here next week!

P.S. I had 19's on my RSX-S in the beginning (came on the car when I bought it) and I would never reccomend them to anyone with a sport compact! Too little sidewall in the tires to make em fit nicely, bought the car as-is with one blown tire already and blew another one within the first week on a pothole. I switched over to 17's pretty quick.

got new wheels for my baby, just have to get the TPMS ripoff modules recalibrated. rocking the 9thcivic sticker

wheels-jpg.1827

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 1,935
Back