Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

I'm sitting at a supposed -2" but I know it's settled to more so with 18's I need camber and fender roll. I just love that style so much lol. I think I might do it at the end of the month.

I'm sitting at a supposed -2" but I know it's settled to more so with 18's I need camber and fender roll. I just love that style so much lol. I think I might do it at the end of the month.
Yeah even my mild drop ruined my stock tires really quick. I installed the Skunk2 rear camber kit and got everything aligned. Rides perfect now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ugh. I think I'm gonna do it. I was thinking 18x8 +35 in bronze. Or should I stick with +42?What size tire? I'm only familiar with civic eg's lol.

Ugh. I think I'm gonna do it. I was thinking 18x8 +35 in bronze. Or should I stick with +42?What size tire? I'm only familiar with civic eg's lol.
+35 will require fender rolling for sure because they pop out and give the stanced look.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Im running 18x8 35 offset, lowered on HR springs, -1 camber up front and -1.8 in the rear, on stock 225/40/18 tires. In the front I bent one of the tabs for the fender liner so the tires would not rub. I didn't do anything in the rear and they just barely rub on really big dips at higher speeds or if I have people in the back. Like....take off the tire shine only barely rub.....lol

I went with the black +42's. Tires im still undecided but thinking 225's.

Reactions: Nix
@ron v go with the 225's I had 18x8 +42 on my old 8th gen with a 2" drop and I did not rub or needed fender work, I had 215's before that and I think the 225's fit the fender well better/makes the wheel look better.

Agreed with @dpetro1 .

The narrowest tire I feel comfortable recommending people for a 9" wheels is a 225 width. There are lots of people who stretch a 215 or even a 205 on there but I would not suggest it unless you know what you are getting into with that.

Back