Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

2rwrd5x.jpg

I have a 2014 civic coupe. I want to buy enkei rpf1s in black. I am new to this modding car thing, I feel that the 18inch wheels on the coupe are a bit too big. I want 17 inch wheels, but my only concern is that there would be a lot of wheel gap on the front and rear of the tire. The car is lowered on coilovers. I think I may be just over thinking it and should just buy them but I just wanted people's thoughts on this.

I have a 2014 civic coupe. I want to buy enkei rpf1s in black. I am new to this modding car thing, I feel that the 18inch wheels on the coupe are a bit too big. I want 17 inch wheels, but my only concern is that there would be a lot of wheel gap on the front and rear of the tire. The car is lowered on coilovers. I think I may be just over thinking it and should just buy them but I just wanted people's thoughts on this.
The gap stays the same. The difference is that the sidewall on the tire is greater on the 17" wheel. The diameter of the total tire/wheel has to stay the same to keep the speedometer in check. Only difference is the tire sidewall height.

did you try to make them fit without your fender rolled?
You'd also be over 3/8ths of an inch less wide towards the fender lip. He's also maybe a finger gap between the rim and fender. You wouldn't be even close to that low. You'd have 2-3 finger gap to the tire on your springs.

I have 17's on mine. Lowered on Megan Racing Coils, no where near maxed out. I'm running a meaty tire in the back though (staggered wheels).

A56A22D4-EBB3-4719-8979-229E93BCDC04_zpsg7d0fnvc.jpg

52D9BC60-4887-48A6-A5CC-9F837F3B5BD9_zps48jkxb4h.jpg

shouldnt go with mine considering we're probably different heights.
Go experiment not just get what i have.
To succeed is through trial and error.

True. Yet, to not make the same mistakes as others and also have learned from those mistakes is even sweeter. But sexy car nonetheless FG4 Pjay.

Who has 17s with a 2inch drop 2013 to 2015 sedans I'm tired of looking through all of these pages :whiteflag: post a pic please.

Back