Roll windows up/down and mirrors inward with smart key?

jdbassi

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I've had a couple friends show me this feature on their 8th gen Civic Si's where they put their keys in the door and turned it clockwise one and then holding it in place the second time to unlock all windows. I have yet to see the mirrors fold inward in US hondas, but I have seen a video of it on youtube. I was wondering if they have this feature working for 2015 Civic Si's? Thanks.

I had the feature through the keyfob on my 2010 TL. Holding down the unlock button opened all the windows and sunroof. The owners manual will tell you if ours does it.

Ugh! Thats one thing that was awesome on my 335i. I would hold the unlock button and the windows would roll down as I walked to my car. cool feature that i hoped was included in the 2014+ civic with the new key fob

I've only seen the windows roll down with the key fob on the Accord and Odyssey.
I think it's because the Civic is Honda's entry level vehicle so they don't want to make it too fancy.

Funny the random stuff I google for the si and it always leads me back here. Haha.

Back