roof rack questions

@stormCIVIC your build thread says that you have x99 clips. The website says 2 q99 front, 2 q131 in the rear. Thoughts?
and no you dont need q131 for the coupe. im not really sure what the sedan needs. but for the coupe you dont need an extension kit either. alot of people buy those because there scared it wont work with larger items like kayaks. but i can assure you that a 10ft kayak will sit on my roof rack with q99 front and rear. also ive speeed tested my rack up to 100mph with the 10ft kayak on top. yeah it sounds crazy.

Reactions: Nix
and no you dont need q131 for the coupe. im not really sure what the sedan needs. but for the coupe you dont need an extension kit either. alot of people buy those because there scared it wont work with larger items like kayaks. but i can assure you that a 10ft kayak will sit on my roof rack with q99 front and rear. also ive speeed tested my rack up to 100mph with the 10ft kayak on top. yeah it sounds crazy.
Perfect. Ive been looking for a used set. trying to carry around kayaks and paddle boards. what accessory do you have for your kayak?

Anyone know if 48" roof racks fit our cars? My racks were stolen so I'm trying to get new ones.

Back