RSX-S Wheels

clubrsx.com for sale area would probably be the best bet.

a lot of people put acura/honda wheels on their cars. There are like 2 users with rsx wheels on here. I don't think they look bad at all

Yeah, I'm not arguing their great looks. It's just something I can't personally do. A guy I know was selling a set of these
jdm-honda-integra-type-r-rims-dc5-rsx-acura-17_4980663.jpg

..and while I think they would look great on my RR 2012 Civic, it is just something I sadly cannot do in good conscience.

I agree...there are some great options out there.

I could never feel right, putting a wheel specifically made for another car on my vehicle.
I agree to a point but when Honda and Acura are partners it's all good.

a lot of people put acura/honda wheels on their cars. There are like 2 users with rsx wheels on here. I don't think they look bad at all

TL wheels on a Civic here as for rsx wheels they look good but go so played out on the 8th gens I can't stand them anymore.

where these made especially for the civic or accord? because i gotta say these would probably look better on my civic than any other aftermarket wheel out there.

hfp1.jpg

Thanks for the link. I might have to grab those 17" carbon bronze. $190 is a great deal. I think last time I looked on ebay there was only the 18" model for something outlandish like $350 or something like that.

Thanks for the link. I might have to grab those 17" carbon bronze. $190 is a great deal. I think last time I looked on ebay there was only the 18" model for something outlandish like $350 or something like that.
wait till monday to order. CHH is doing some type of cyber monday sale. Most likely some type of free shipping deal

Everybody likes something different. That being said, I've never understood why SOOOOOOO many people like the RSX-S wheels. The only OEM wheels I really liked are the DC5R's posted above, the TL-S wheels, and Nomar's old Taffy White HFPs. Different things matter to different people when it comes to car parts, but my major gripe with OEM wheels is that they're so heavy when compared to moderately priced, non baller aftermarket options. Not to mention that in some cases (like the DC5R's...which I've always loved) they have goofy offsets that make you use spacers.

Dar-Dar....TECHNICALLY Mugen wheels aren't OEM since they're two completely separate companies. No matter if dad started one company, and the son started the other. :giggle:

Oops! I forgot all about those sir. Those were originally on the EP3R weren't they? I've always liked those, but they're still heavy. I'm sure they're like the stock 8th gen wheels and weigh in at 23 pounds. 21 pounds if they're HFP spec. :giggle:

I will admit to being jealous of the CSX's headlights though. :bleh:

Back