Ruberry Squeak Noise

I was made aware and was told if I send someone my front ones they'll modify them and they'll be ready to just throw on once received.

Redshiftchris will do this. Great guy, great prices and ships fast. I bought my konis from him a few weeks ago. I haven't had time to do the fab and labor myself yet to get them in but he offered to do the work for me.

@Nix @webby great news guys, they took everything apart yesterday and was informed everything still looks brand new and works well, the issue is my rotors, I'm going to get new ones tomorrow and put them on. He told me my left rotor looks a little bent which I have no clue how that would happen.

hmmm I don't really know what to say about that. I would have asked if they can just turn the rotors. They don't normally "bend".
http://www.hendonpub.com/resources/article_archive/results/details?id=1787

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/how-to-bed-in-brake-pads-rotors-article-and-video.2895/

Hmm, very interesting, either way the rotors are a little banged up so it's best to replace them either way. He grinded down my pads a little bit and when I first started driving it there was no sound but as I started using them in traffic it came back. I'll see what happens when I change them but that should be the issue. He told me everything is fine with the brake assembly, bearings, etc..

Well hard to bend is probably true, I'd say it's a poor choice of words, it's more what I'd call warped, and that can be done a number of ways. Anything from braking errors to hitting them with cold water while very hot, etc.

Back in the 70's I had a VW Beetle and the brakes were warped, so I ordered new rotors, that were manufactured in Mexico, went through 2-3 sets and they were all warped(new, and probably the same lot number box). So ordered a set from Germany and was good to go.
Cheaper is not always better.

Also they come in different thicknesses, keep in mind too thick may not fit...... This is for peeps that have not ordered yet, I know you said you've ordered already.

Back in the 70's I had a VW Beetle and the brakes were warped, so I ordered new rotors, that were manufactured in Mexico, went through 2-3 sets and they were all warped(new, and probably the same lot number box). So ordered a set from Germany and was good to go.

Also they come in different thicknesses, keep in mind too thick may not fit...... This is for peeps that have not ordered yet, I know you said you've ordered already.

Everything fit okay, we found the problem, its my back plate. I hit a pot hole and something loosened up and its rubbing against something, I pushed it back and the noise went away but then as soon as I hit a bump it came back. I have not had a chance to take it apart due to weather

Honestly most aftermarket drums (not saying rotors but could apply) need to be turned and a brake lathe to get a true round. They come as an oval from factory and cause all sorts of noises. I experienced this today actually and see it a lot so anything aftermarket, especially cheaper products, be skeptical.

Hope you can get everything solved though, good luck Yannier!

Back