Saskatchewan Canada Si

Great goodies! Love the red mats.

Why does the left rear mat have a hole?
Im not sure. one of the rear mats has a holder im assuming but i cant currently check cause my cars in storage. Anyone else wanna check this?

Floor mats- 08P15-TS9-110
Badges might be two seperate ones cause i have -08F20-TS9-100(for the big rear badge) then 08F20-TS9-100A(side badges im assuming)

I got a feeling I'll place the order an CHH will call me the next day saying "no can do"..

c0056197_4e625e0feb944.jpg

I just wonder then why only the left one... why not the right one too. :scratches:
To prevent the mat from sliding onto/under the accelerator and brake pedals and causing an accident, which isn't an issue on the passenger side.

Sorry guys. Don't get excited. Honda won't release these if purchased separately....at least yet. Unfortunately there are many part numbers in the Honda parts catalog that are either controlled or discontinued. The catalog we have online has the same information our dealer catalog has and it is impossible for us to go through hundreds of thousands of part numbers to remove those that cannot be ordered. Sorry for the bad news. If you want a tiny bit of good news, the red ambient lighting kit should be available for release separately in Jan 2013. Since this floor mat set is part of the same HFP kit, it should be available the same time frame. :(

How would the rear floor mat reach the front? :scratches:

Not sure but it might have something to do with the fact that it is a 2 door and when people are getting out of the back seat they don't push the mat around the back...I don't think it is on the driver side in the rear because most times people get out of the back on the passenger side

Not sure but it might have something to do with the fact that it is a 2 door and when people are getting out of the back seat they don't push the mat around the back...I don't think it is on the driver side in the rear because most times people get out of the back on the passenger side
Yeah I'm not entirely sure which side it goes on but there will be a clip for it so I'll know when I see it.

Back