Security Cameras (Home Setups)

Gotcha. Yeah that can be a pain. The biggest false alarms on mine are shadows from trees or at night the headlights and shadows from cars driving through the neighborhood.

Yeah we had some bad t-storms the past few weeks and I get so many video clips of the tree limbs/branches blowing in the wind... So annoying.

I turned off ALL notifications/alerts.

Blink Cameras will be sold. I'm selling 1 of the extra cameras to a family friend. Then I'll be selling the 3 camera system.

Blink Cameras will be sold. I'm selling 1 of the extra cameras to a family friend. Then I'll be selling the 3 camera system.
Let me know when you want to sell them. My mom is looking for something for a decent price. I believe she would be fine with the blinks.

I've been happy with mine. Had it for close to a year now.

Nice :thumbsup: What made you go with them? I heard they were pretty good.
Price is typically why. They're so freaking cost effective and a breeze to set up and use. Nothing compares IMO. I didn't find anything else that could measure up when you look at both price and ease of use.

Nice :thumbsup: What made you go with them? I heard they were pretty good.

I’ve got Arlo Pro’s around my house and they’re just alright. One of my friends has the Wyze Pan units around his home and down in his garage and they honestly blew me away. Couldn’t believe the performance and free storage for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damn it's pre-order. Will not ship until August.

I ordered the Ring Doorbell 3 last weekend for the Father's Day Special they had going on. It arrived today. I'm going to hook it up tomorrow/over the weekend.

Damn it's pre-order. Will not ship until August.

I ordered the Ring Doorbell 3 last weekend for the Father's Day Special they had going on. It arrived today. I'm going to hook it up tomorrow/over the weekend.

I bought the Ring 2 from Costco a few weeks ago. Read a couple articles similar to this one here and I promptly stuck it back in the box. F that.

I don't see a problem with the Police Department's requesting footage. I've had two police officers ask for me to check video footage twice since owning the Blink XT2 cameras.
They don’t need to ask for it. Ring has given full access to those police departments they’ve made deals with.

They don’t need to ask for it. Ring has given full access to those police departments they’ve made deals with.

Good. Keeps the neighborhoods/communities safer! :thumbsup: They should do that for all camera systems.

I don't mind them asking if I have footage of anything but for them to have access to it without asking is a bit of a stretch to me.

Back