sedan exahusts

I got mine put on last night finally. It is a bit loud but I was starting to get scared from some of the reviews. I've def had louder cars but its very deep and has a really good sounds. It is loud but not ungodly loud and it has an awesome sound to it. Coasting at about 3500 rpm is amazing. Im very happy with it.

I have seen muscle cars with a electronically controlled cutoff. Is there a way to basically have a silencer and be able to engage it or not at will?
That would be great for me at least. Silent when parking or not wanting the extra noise, full blown noisy when playing arround.

I have seen muscle cars with a electronically controlled cutoff. Is there a way to basically have a silencer and be able to engage it or not at will?
That would be great for me at least. Silent when parking or not wanting the extra noise, full blown noisy when playing arround.
Like a waste gate? That would be kind of cool!

Last edited:
absolutely... a few users have done this. Tsudo even comes with a resonator you can add/remove to alter sound levels

absolutely... a few users have done this. Tsudo even comes with a resonator you can add/remove to alter sound levels
yea i know it has one but it isnt enough for me. im looking to add another one just not sure if i put a bottle type or ultra quit one. and seeing as its stainless i have to clamp in or get it welded

I didn't, you have to look underneath to see where the heat shield is touching the exhaust and just bend the shield away from it so its not touching.

Back