sedan exahusts

Phillip Lambrecht

Fort Irwin,CA
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
I have a 12 si sedan. Finally time for some modifications and im startins off with an exahust. Looking to get the most bang for my buck so i wanted some input from others. So far i have been leaning towards the injen axle back, but wanted to make sure it was worth it. I know i wontsee the power gains of a full cat back but wondering if it made a noticable difference. Is it worth it or should i spend the extra on a full cat back and if full cat back what brand would you recomend. Im not looking for super loud just a noticable exahust note and maybe a little extra go.

I have a 12 si sedan. Finally time for some modifications and im startins off with an exahust. Looking to get the most bang for my buck so i wanted some input from others. So far i have been leaning towards the injen axle back, but wanted to make sure it was worth it. I know i wontsee the power gains of a full cat back but wondering if it made a noticable difference. Is it worth it or should i spend the extra on a full cat back and if full cat back what brand would you recomend. Im not looking for super loud just a noticable exahust note and maybe a little extra go.

A few questions need to be asked..
Do you plan on forced induction at some point?
How important is noise to you?

Also check out webbys exhaust sticky for all the exhausts... he did a great write up most have the companies dyno numbers too

I was looking at the tsudo as well. At first i wasnt that intetested in it cause i had only seen it with the blue burnt tip which i do not like at all but since ive seen it without that now it back on the table. Its pretty much between that an the injen so ill still have money for either springs or an intake. If it ever ends up with forced induction it will be years down the road so that isnt really a concern in choosing my exahust for now. Really just want some feedback from some people with the injen axle back but now leaning a little more towards the tsudo.

Ya i think ill end up going with the cat back. I love injen stuff but that is pricey for just a axle back and id like to see a bit of a power difference. And it seems like some of the people that had the axle back ended up replacing it with a full cat back anyway. Probably be better to just go ahead and do it so im not replacing it latter down the road.

You said you were not looking for super loud, so I would totally avoid the tsudo. Multiple people have said they've set car alarms off while trying to park their car, or driving past other cars in parking lots. That is not "quiet".

You said you were not looking for super loud, so I would totally avoid the tsudo. Multiple people have said they've set car alarms off while trying to park their car, or driving past other cars in parking lots. That is not "quiet".
Webby isn't Telling a lie. I plan on taking a hi def video of it in different areas.

Tsudo exahust and some other goodies ordered today. Guess its time to make a build thread if it ever stops snowing long enough for me to get the car clean to take some pictures.

Back