Seeking Test Vehicles With Aftermarket Coilovers

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Just what the title says - looking for users who have aftermarket coilovers to participate in a test. It requires you to just take some measurements of your coilover setup. If you're interested in potentially getting some free goodies, please reply to this thread with what coilovers you're currently running. A number of people will probably be needed for this.

reply below -
1 - car make/model/year
2 - coilover brand/model
3 - if you live in an area that gets any snow (yes/no)

[USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP]

Thanks

Going to ask this question even though I'm pretty sure I know what the answer is: are they looking for people with Springs too? Certainly have enough snow here to qualify.

Thanks as always for the heads up Web.. that's pretty cool whoever is behind this. I wish I had some now because I would definitely do this but I'm still riding on stock and would most probably upgrade other things before I get to followers. Are you doing this? Have a good rest of your day bud.

I'm back from the dead.
However, I don't have my 9thgen anymore :(
Just in case though..
2012 Civic LX
D2Racing RS Coilovers
Yes

will be sending private messages out here very shortly for those interested

Sorry I'm on springs. Never owned a set of coilovers. I am what you call old school. Or just old.....or broke too. LoL

1. 2007 Civic Si Coupe
2. Redshift "Race" (Custom) - Koni dual adjustable dampers / OEM strut housings / Coilover sleeves
3. Minimal snow

Back