Selling 2012 si w/ 106xxx miles

Kelin123

Hi everyone , so I have a question for whoever can help me out. I have a 2012 SI that I am trying to sell, runs good, it’s lowered and has some wheels on it. It has a salvage title though but with 106,000 miles on it. Clean interior, doesn’t have a lot of mods. How much can it be sold for with a salvage title? Is it even worth much?

You can look up kbb value of a clean title at the link below. Then you can deduct a percentage of clean value for salvage titles. The reasoning behind the salvage title will play a role in value. If you have pictures of the car prior to being fixed that’ll help. People will want to know if it was hit, stolen, or if it was in a flood etc.

https://www.kbb.com/whats-my-car-worth/

F8BB9DF0-0726-4F63-BC55-7A63B497D144.jpeg

Salvage title cars can be/are tough to sell to the general public. A lot of times insurance companies will turn you down because of the salvage brand on the title.

I agree with @webby, having photos of the car prior to the repairs and any repair estimate or receipts that you can produce will help you a lot!

What caused the car to be salvaged in the first place?

I brought the car with a salvage title already , the previous owner didn’t give me the info. I brought it off of him because the car couldn’t go into gear and I ended up fixing it. It was the clutch and now I’m just trying to sell it.

I brought the car with a salvage title already , the previous owner didn’t give me the info. I brought it off of him because the car couldn’t go into gear and I ended up fixing it. It was the clutch and now I’m just trying to sell it.
If you run your vin on carfax does it give any details on the history?

Reactions: Dad
Back