Shifter feeling

eric.schwartz.

Hey everyone so I noticed on my 2014 Si coupe which I love of course sometimes when I'm driving in shifting the shifter doesn't feel as tight as other times. when it does tighten up between your shifts and shifting into reverse, I call it race mode because everything tightens up and it feels even more salad does anyone else know what I'm talking about or has anyone else felt this before? Thanks.

Hey everyone so I noticed on my 2014 Si coupe which I love of course sometimes when I'm driving in shifting the shifter doesn't feel as tight as other times. when it does tighten up between your shifts and shifting into reverse, I call it race mode because everything tightens up and it feels even more salad does anyone else know what I'm talking about or has anyone else felt this before? Thanks.

I would change three things

1) change the bushings of the transmission from rubber to aluminum

2) change the bushings for the base of the shifter from rubber to aluminum.

3) change the shift knob with a weighted one like the skunk2.

It makes a huge difference on how the shifting changes

Also if you could get the short shifter that would be even more awesome!!!!

I would change three things

1) change the bushings of the transmission from rubber to aluminum

2) change the bushings for the base of the shifter from rubber to aluminum.

3) change the shift knob with a weighted one like the skunk2.

It makes a huge difference on how the shifting changes

Also if you could get the short shifter that would be even more awesome!!!!
Well I mean stock the shifter is like a short throw racing shift there. I know about changing out bushings and all thought about it but haven't done that yet. I mean how much are we talking about here for bushings? Thanks for the idea though.

Well I mean stock the shifter is like a short throw racing shift there. I know about changing out bushings and all thought about it but haven't done that yet. I mean how much are we talking about here for bushings? Thanks for the idea though.

Well depends where you get them on eBay the transmission one cost me about $25 the torque solutions.

I know exactly what you mean, happens on my 2015 Si as well.
Would changing the bushing from rubber to aluminum create more wear and tear on the syncros?

Back