Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

Hey everybody.. Just trying to see what everybody's got going on with their non-Si civics.

Ill start with mine. Still stock except for 35% tint all around (wouldve went darker but NC law prohibits anything darker :thumbsdown:) . Waiting on my 8th gen Si axle back exhaust to arrive

View attachment 9762

any plans to lower/slam it? HIDs fogs?? you can actually get nice window visors unlike us coupe fanboys :thumbsdown:

any plans to lower/slam it? HIDs fogs?? you can actually get nice window visors unlike us coupe fanboys :thumbsdown:

Probably gonna get the eibach pro kit 1" lowering springs to fill the gap for when I get new rims. I can pick those up pretty cheap. Im afraid to go too low with the drop. I dont want to deal with cambers and I need to maintain ride quality for long distance trips. Planning on xxr 530's 18x8.75 matte black rims with 235/40 tires. I dont know about fogs yet. cutting my bumper is not on the top of my list just yet lol :omg:

Last edited:
Probably gonna get the eibach pro kit 1" lowering springs to fill the gap for when I get new rims. I can pick those up pretty cheap. Im afraid to go too low with the drop. I dont want to deal with cambers and I need to maintain ride quality for long distance trips. Planning on xxr 530's 18x8.75 matte black rims with 235/40 tires. I dont know about fogs yet. cutting my bumper is not on the top of my list just yet lol :omg:

with 18s you dont have to do a huge drop to make it look good. and COMMEON! cutting the bumper is half the fun

with 18s you dont have to do a huge drop to make it look good. and COMMEON! cutting the bumper is half the fun

Sure it is haha! I just sold my house which had a garage and moved halfway across the country last September. Right now I m living in an apartment. Once I get a house with a garage again Ill be down for some bumper cutting.. I dont think my neighbors would appreciate me tearing apart a car in the lot out front right now either haha

Sure it is haha! I just sold my house which had a garage and moved halfway across the country last September. Right now I m living in an apartment. Once I get a house with a garage again Ill be down for some bumper cutting.. I dont think my neighbors would appreciate me tearing apart a car in the lot out front right now either haha

hahaha yes they do tend to get rather pissy about that especailly when you have a 6 pack sitting on the sidewalk. not that i would know or anything....:beer:

20130127162845.jpg

Current Mods:

Interior:
Genuine Honda Trunk Tray
Genuine Honda Hood Insulator
Genuine Honda JDM Red Hazard Button
Genuine Honda Trunk Lid Insulator
Genuine Modulo Sports Pedals
Genuine Honda All Season Floor Mats
Genuine Honda Blue Ambient Lighting Kit (not installed)
Moddiction Stainless Steel Anvil 2 Shift Knob (not installed)

Exterior:
Genuine Honda Door Visors
Genuine Honda Si Grille
Genuine Honda Fog Lights
Genuine Honda Paint Matched Splash Guards
Genuine Honda Projector Headlights

Engine / Performance:
K&N Drop-In Air Filter

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs (not installed)
Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar (not installed)

Wheels:
Genuine HFP 17x7 +45 EP-R5 / 225/45 Continental ExtremeContact DWS Tires (not installed)

Future Mods:

Interior:
Genuine Honda Sliding Armrest

Exterior:
Genuine Modulo Sports Grille

Engine / Performance:
Genuine Honda JDM Engine Cover

Wheels:
Genuine Honda S2000 CR Black Lug Nuts
Genuine Honda S2000 Black Wheel Locks

Last edited:
Mods
Broadway Mirror
Debadged Civic
Plastidipped H
Map, Dome, Trunk, License Plate LED Lights
EZLip
Si Rims
UAE Projector Headlights
6000k HIDs
Black Painted Drum Brakes
HnR Sport Springs

Future Mods
Splash Guards, Foglights, Rims, Intake, Exhaust

I think password jdm sells but same as black one but red says Honda on top and i-vtec on bottom I believe. Let me see if I can find it

Back