• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

"Si" badge color?

Balt15Si

Can anyone point me to a bottle of touch up paint for the actual " Si" emblem paint? The red for a 2015 Si, thanks

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)

Balt15Si

I went to a graphics/printing shop and they had a lot of scrap vinyl samples of the red shades they had.
So there is no paint for it? Uh oh, mine on the back has lost a spot of it's color.
I just looked on eBay, are the ones around 5 to 6 bucks legit?

Last edited by a moderator:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

bauer311

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
You could also check out grfxp.com i think is the official site. But they have plenty of options for headlight, taillight and emblem overlays for the 9th gens. Some of them are quite unique, but potentially a solution to your problem?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Im in to see if you find the color or a paint pen.

My trunk “si” badge lost about 70% of its color /;

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I believe it is milano red. I don't think Honda has a touch up paint for it mine bubbled and pulled off like it was a vinyl

JesseFB6

Chino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I believe it is milano red. I don't think Honda has a touch up paint for it mine bubbled and pulled off like it was a vinyl

Damn, could it be?

Because you said that, I been looking at pictures of MR Em1’s for about an hour now. Heres TeH PLAYA’s famous si on HT forum. Looks pretty damn close imo.

Attachments

• 076DFA61-82A3-4B18-BF53-F971C0101621.jpeg
    076DFA61-82A3-4B18-BF53-F971C0101621.jpeg
    663.6 KB · Views: 33