Sign Online Petition to bring 2015 Civic Type-R Vtec Turbo to North America

Back in November of last year we were at 1,500 signatures. Now we are at almost 5,000!! Let's make this happen keep sharing and signing.

I can buy one from my dealership, it would only cost 60k between the taxes, importing it, and replacing all the glass. At that price your better off making one yourself. Of course I wouldn't be able to drive more than 5k miles a year. I still want one, I don't know why honda hates us so much :)

I can buy one from my dealership, it would only cost 60k between the taxes, importing it, and replacing all the glass. At that price your better off making one yourself. Of course I wouldn't be able to drive more than 5k miles a year. I still want one, I don't know why honda hates us so much :)
Honda don't hate us. it's about "marketing" and also the reason why there's no tuning yet for r18z1, cause no one will buy the SI. if Honda will bring it here in U.S. I think it will be Acura Type R. I like what japan Honda does to the last Gen, they make there own Version. faster than england type R.

Last edited:
I know they don't hate us, its just frustrating to see so many years with no type r in the USA without importing it. But KEEP HOPE ALIVE :)

Back