silver04v Turbo 04Sentra

silver04v

Since this is my toy and it gets most of the mods, here is a little glance at it.

Car makes about 300whp
Mods-Cutom turbo kit:
Precision 5557 Billet series turbo .63ar 73 trim turbine wheel, .60 ar compressor
Tial 38mm WG
Turbo XS RFL BOV
Custom IC piping and IC setup
WRX 440cc Injectors
Walbro 255 stock returnless system
Protech full 3inch mani, downpipe, and midpipe setup
VRS 3inch catback, no res, with Vibrant 3inch dual tip flat black muffler
Custom Catch Can
Custom steering wheel wideband pod
Custom a- pillar boost pod
Custom radio delete upper panel Oil psi gauge pod.
All pods, fiberglassed by ME
SAFC2, Innovate LC-1 XD-16 Kit with SSI-4
Autometer Boost gauge
Autometer Oil psi gauge
ES MMIs
Timing retarded 2*
Flexalite slim fan 220s
02-03 Spec wheels painted Bronze
Nismo R-Tuned Rear Sway Bar
12$ Short Throw Shifter Mod
SS clutch line
Clutch masters stage 4 6 puck
Fidanza light weight FW
AJUSA MLS headgasket and 07+ 2.5L head bolts
Koyo dual core radiator
Custom retro fit FXRs projectors and harness from TRS

Prob. more I'm missing but meh.
CURRENT TAGS

OLD ENGINE BAY, NO PAINT ANYMORE AND DIFFERENT BOV AND INTAKE BACK ON TURBO BUT LIKELY COMING OFF AGAIN SINCE ITS NOT MY DAILY ANYMORE

RETROFIT BY ME

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 20
  • boost.jpg
    boost.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 19
  • vrm.jpg
    vrm.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
  • pro.jpg
    pro.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 19
Very nice. What do you do with it? Track/Auto-x? I like that version of the SE R Spec-V. I'm not a fan of the generation after this one.

I liked that generation too. The 07-12 was hideous. Disappointed in Nissan that they abandoned the car in 2013. It was the Si's only real competitor.

Very nice. What do you do with it? Track/Auto-x? I like that version of the SE R Spec-V. I'm not a fan of the generation after this one.
It's been my daily but now it will get more boost and some track time. I'm trying to get the block I have all built but funds are hard to come by for big dollar engine work these days.

This year I've been putting some long needed TLC into my Spec v. New brakes, new air filter, new control arm, and replaced my wideband cause I needed a new af sensor anyways. Also setup a new pcv system in the car with a vented catch can. So I upgraded some things too. Running a innovate performance scg1 wideband/boost controller now and up'd the boost. Working on the tune on my way to and from work now.
Car has been on 7 lbs of boost for the past 80k miles. So far I'm pushing it to 10-10.5 lbs. Tunes going well and I've still got plenty of injector left. Not sure how much I'll push it. Car will prolly be making 320whp on these levels once I finish my tune. That's pushing it on these internals at that point. One hiccup at those levels and its tossing one if the pencil thin rods.

e85e6e8c3a8092dea277a2936ed1bff2.jpg
563968865846b5a089ac8e9481a69a05.jpg
ca3000892805b0c6b908beabecac873a.jpg
a104f56d7190f62650d00de1f868745d.jpg
b08fd272e18654212a28c99ce4b91de0.jpg

d639de993655e8e00dfd46433693668f.jpg

So here's a few shots of it this season so far. I'll work on looks eventually. This car has always been about all go, no show. It's a driver, meant to be beaten and driven.

All the interior pods are one off stuff made by me. The new innovate scg1 has replaced the innovate xd16 wideband spot on my steering wheel column. Everything else is same inside.

Actually running an intake again on the turbo...I think it's thanking me. Haha

Scg1 ebc solenoid mounted on head bracket that use to be a mount for an engine cover when it was stock.

A5S shot....she blows lots of flames, bumper pays the price...

Catch can location. Works well since my hoods ventes in the rear so the filter vents right out the hood. Less oily vapors in the engine bay..

Innovate software for logging my tunes...

Upgraded the clutch..again, cause I broke a spring on the disc of my stage 4 clutch masters six puck...

Went with a sentra performance company and a solid 6 puck disc. Holy, this clutch grabs and launches harder than I could imagine.

Idk what else..oh I fixed my wot box 2step also the other day. So that's fun.

Comments and opinions welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Very cool man. I have to be honest, if I had a nice car and got smoked by you I would be super mad! Which means, nice work all the way round! hahaha

Nice car man. I was at one point considering trying to find one of the 02-04 SE-R spec v's before I got my 97 civic.

Very cool man. I have to be honest, if I had a nice car and got smoked by you I would be super mad! Which means, nice work all the way round! hahaha
To add on this.. I beat on a s5 4.2 the other night.. That's the stuff that makes it worth it.

Reactions: Nix
Back