Silver04v's 13 sedan build

Wow makes me be another proud ASM '13 owner. Hows the ride quality with those springs? You just made me so jelly with that drop looks really good!

Wow makes me be another proud ASM '13 owner. Hows the ride quality with those springs? You just made me so jelly with that drop looks really good!
Ride quality is good, you do feel more but it's not much harsher than stock. My specv rides rougher than this with stock suspension.
In the cold mornings I get a few creaks from the springs but it only last through the parking lot. Something I can deal with for the look and performance.

Reactions: JTP
Car looks great! Was looking for pictures of a stock 13 Si lowered on Stock wheels.. Was tempted to plasti-dip my stock wheels black, but I think I am going to leave them stock. The drop really helps.

They look really good on that S2K. Are you getting them?
I'm not sure, think I'd rather put it towards something on my Sentra or flashpro.. Think with the bc coils, maybe some garage line wheel spacers, and a more aggressive drop I'll be happy with the Si as far as looks. Then a flashpro and intake would be next.

Very nice, you'll enjoy those very well. I plan on doing coil overs my self but I don't need all the damper settings.

Soon to go in.. Going to attempt to wait till spring.. Haha, yeah right
varehyva.jpg

Maybe next Saturday, I have the day off and may go into work to put them on. To busy on regular work days right now. Not sure if I want to wait until snow is definitely gone though. Prolly won't be able to wait until then. Haha

Back