Simple enough, wiper blade size?

Matsweeper

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy new wiper blades as my OEM are not working as should. I'm having a hard time searching the exact size. I want to buy Bosch icon and I believe the size is 26"" driver and 24".

The thing that is throwing me off is that some sites say 26" and 22". So I mesured my car and it seems like it's 26" and 23".

I'm assuming companies don't make 23" so should I just go with the 24"? And another thing, Bosch has different part Numbers like 26A, 26OE, 26CA...
On their web site when I put my car in it doesn't give me size for blades, just filters etc.

I've went to third party sites that have them for my car and it gave me 26A and 24A. So I want to buy these on Amazon but wanted to know if anyone uses Bosch and has the 24" and does it fit well.

Btw I have a 2014 sedan EX-L

Aren't there just thin blade inserts instead of replacing the whole arm?

Thank you! If they both fit perfect wonder why people would choose 22" over 24" if you get 2" more of coverage

If they are too long it might hit the trim around the windshield. I don't own a Civic so I don't know but on my Fit it looks like it would be an issue it the blade was longer.

I was looking at college hills Honda the other day and it seems that they sell just a replacement rubber blade insert so you don't have to replace the whole assembly. If i remember right cost was about 5 bucks per side. Might want to look into that unless your dead set on the bosh icons. Either way I'm going to have to start looking into options myself here soon. Mine are starting to get streaky.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/wiper-blades.htm
Car wiper blades comparison
Myself, I like the Honda replacement inserts.

There's a few things to do that helps with better operation of blades:
Lift them off the windshield when parked..... and/or move them so they rest on the opposite side of the edge after they stop.
I've had my blades 2½, no shuttering, and clean swipes.

So, how does 24" fit?
College Hills Honda seems that they sell just a replacement rubber blade insert so you don't have to replace the whole assembly.

To me this is a better choice, you get a good rubber blade without changing the holder, and they can give you the right size for your car.
Same goes with the Honda dealer.

So, how does 24" fit?
26" and 24" were perfect fit. Bosch cleans up the glass streak free and makes my widshield HD.

I debated getting oem blade. Even though it's cheaper I fee the like oem I got from the purchase of my car was not that good to begin with. My wife bought her civic a month before mine and she wiper was also average quality wipe.

Bosch wipes really well and I don't mind relplacing the whole unit. I will kee the oem u it though just in case.

Back