Site Changes

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
An enormous amount of changes have taken place to the site. Functionality is mostly the same, but a number of new features and items have changed a bit in look/feel. There are still a number of tweaks that will be happening over the coming days to make things even better. If you come across something that looks odd or isn't functioning as intended/errors, please copy the url or the error here. It will help in completing all of the changes taking place.

The only thing I've noticed so far is it won't keep me logged in after I close out the browser on my phone. The box is checked to do so.

• Staff
The only thing I've noticed so far is it won't keep me logged in after I close out the browser on my phone. The box is checked to do so.
Yes, it handles cookies different. I’ve found it needs all of the 9thcivic cookies removed. Then reopen the site and log in. That solves the cookie issue.

I noticed that I am not getting an email when I use the "Forgot your password" form.
I was able to receive and confirm my email address when I created the new account just then.

Still haven't received the 7 or so "Forgot your password" emails I should have had generated since yesterday.

@webby Is it just me or does the site not work on Tapatalk right now? Been a few days and I have no access to the site. Tried to sign out/sign back in and get a "network error" message

@webby Is it just me or does the site not work on Tapatalk right now? Been a few days and I have no access to the site. Tried to sign out/sign back in and get a "network error" message
You’re correct. Tapatalk isn’t setup for the new software. If you try the site on your phone or tablet browser, you should see 2 versions of the site made specifically for them.

Damn that's how you do Webby? You don't like Tapatalk users lol
No issue with tapatalk users. I installed taptalk on other sites when they first started way back in the day. Let's just say there are issues with support, updates and security. The new site updates have made it possible to be able to split away from them. It seems like no one has complained (at least yet) regarding the mobile/tablet theme.

No issue with tapatalk users. I installed taptalk on other sites when they first started way back in the day. Let's just say there are issues with support, updates and security. The new site updates have made it possible to be able to split away from them. It seems like no one has complained (at least yet) regarding the mobile/tablet theme.
I would complain but it isn't worth it. Tapatalk users are the minority now.

I'm kidding. I've been using Chrome on my phone for a while now anyways

I would complain but it isn't worth it. Tapatalk users are the minority now.

I'm kidding. I've been using Chrome on my phone for a while now anyways
I’ll complain. Trying to break the habit of opening Tapatalk every time I wanna read a bit of booty’s whit sucks.

Back