Skunk2 springs are available for 2012 SI's!!

Yup everything is installed correctly and I hit bumps and all that no creaking or funny noises ride just like stock, but I only put 90 miles so maybe the front settles different than the rear.
Hmm. That's odd. Maybe you're right lol. I hope everything works out once it's all settled. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Damn im a little disappointed with the front drop so far. I hope they drop more than that

I'm pretty sure it will, they made the front a bit stiffer to begin with cause it is a fwd car so the front has to take on the weight of the motor and all that. Just give it time, I'm gonna try to put more miles tonight, so it can settle more faster lol

How long did it take you to install? I've been calling around and places want like 400+$ to install.

Hm gotcha. Could I google it and figure it out or would I need to find a friend or someone that knows what he's doin ya think?

Hm gotcha. Could I google it and figure it out or would I need to find a friend or someone that knows what he's doin ya think?

I followed this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Q_XJ5sDss&feature=youtube_gdata_player

However I didn't remove the spindle nut like he did, as you don't need to but it is a dealer and I guess they have to do everything in the book lol

Also make sure you have a spring compressor it makes everything easier and if you have friend that have done this type of stuff before doesn't hurt lol

seems odd that you have such a difference between front/rear. They may settle more in the front due to the weight of the engine etc though. Report back in like a week and compare it to the photos you took initially.

seems odd that you have such a difference between front/rear. They may settle more in the front due to the weight of the engine etc though. Report back in like a week and compare it to the photos you took initially.

Ditto!

Just got done installing it 5 mins ago, the springs haven't settled yet but it's quite a drop from stock. No doubt once it's settled it will get lower.

are you running a camber kit? and if you aren't how bad is the camber?

More pics, it's getting lower I think lol

padudemy.jpg
aza3a7eh.jpg
ru9avy3a.jpg

Back