Skunk2 springs are available for 2012 SI's!!

Question everyone , will a skunk2 lowering springs FOR SI can fit Civic Lx ? And a question to do about the bump stops.

Question everyone , will a skunk2 lowering springs FOR SI can fit Civic Lx ? And a question to do about the bump stops.

As I answered in another thread, they will fit. The only difference between the non-Si/Si coupe/sedan are the spring rates. You shouldn't have any issues with the bump stops.

One quick question again . If i lower the fronts with skunk2's ( im currently on h&r's ) do i have to re align camber and toe again ? Fb2chris thanks a lot man.

One quick question again . If i lower the fronts with skunk2's ( im currently on h&r's ) do i have to re align camber and toe again ? Fb2chris thanks a lot man.

You may be able to get away without, but it would't hurt to have it checked. Some of the chain shops (e.g., Pep Boys and VIP) will check your alignment for free. If it's out of spec and they realign it you'll have to pay.

Im not sure if this question has been asked already, but do I need a camber kit or can I get by with just an alignment?

I just got an alignment on mine yesterday after having my springs on from about 16500 miles to 21700. I had to get new tires as of yesterday for the first time. The alignment definitely helped straighten out my car. The guy at big o tires said he adjusted the toe but couldn't adjust the camber and recommended to get a camber kit. Soo you don't need one but it will wear your tires more. You can get a kit under 200 bucks which is probably what ill end up doing eventually

But no you don't NEED one. Your car will run fine. Mine was pulling to the left a tiny bit when my hand wasn't on the wheel but I got used to it after a while until I got my toe alignment yesterday

Cool thanks, im fine with negative camber in the rear for now and some tire wear. So is it better to wait on an alignment for springs to settle or should I get it done right away?

Wait 500-700 miles or so then get an alignment. Which I should've done instead of waiting 5000 miles lol

Im getting a bunch of suspension noise in my fronts. Over every little bump. I had skunks on my 8th gen and this didnt happen. Im actually thinking about buying another set of springs from somewhere else. :/

Guys I installed mine 2 weeks ago and I notice my rear got neg. camber. Should I get a camber kit to correct them or i'll be fine with that? Thanks.

did you get that noise fixed? i have same issue. theguy who did mine didnt cut the bump stops...
I did the clear nylon tube for my right front and it helped the clanking noise over the bumps. The front left still does it time from time. And turning the wheel without moving still makes a stretching kind of noise which also I got used to. Still pains me like something is wrong everytime I hear the noise though :/

so I just got my skunk2 springs from Pro civic in, im reading everywhere and according to skunk2 I received the correct front springs (519_05_1585) but from what i've been reading you guys are saying those are the wrong ones and they correct are the 06+ (519_05_1580) so I want to know did I get the correct springs? This is very frustrating! @deveinonmystick @Asteezy88 @webby @Jonathong @Vtec4LiFe @Skunk2 Racing @PRO Civic I really want to install them but I dont want to go through the trouble of pay for installation twice! Thank you all!

Back