Skunk2 Ultra Series Intake Manifold

Just got an email back from Skunk2
Hi,

Thanks for the email.

We most certainly will have an intake manifold for the 9th Gen Si’s.

We actually already have a manifold for it that is being used in the new supercharger kits scheduled to be released in early July.

However, that is a forced induction manifold that has been modified to fit with the supercharger. I am confident that sometime later, we will have a revised version that will be more suitable for use with that K24 naturally aspirated. At this point I cannot tell you when that will be, but I am very confident it will happen at some point.

Keep an eye on the Facebook page. That is where all the new info on upcoming products gets distributed.

If you have questions let me know.

Thanks again for the email!
This bugs me. i got an email from them too..
they basically told me nothing will be coming out intake manifold wise...

This bugs me. i got an email from them too..
they basically told me nothing will be coming out intake manifold wise...

The 8th gen manifold will work with the adapter kit we sell and rdx injectors , We can sell you the entire kit to any way you want it.... Just let me know and I will price it for you

Reactions: 323
We are currently working on something so this manifold will bolt on with a special adapter plate. We will also be working on a 90mm adapter plate so we can bolt on the ZDX DBW TB and the 5.7 Toyota Tundra TB

any update on this @axion_industries and will you be selling modified 5.7 Toyota Tundra TB to work with the 8th/9th gen civic si this seems to be one of the best manifolds that fit in out chassis excluding the Joe mac 9.0 manifold but how hard will it be to find a 9.0 manifold when i have the money for it, probably next to impossible

We have the Skunk2 Ultra Race series and will be running the Skunk2 TB with it.. Everything will be bolt on with minimal upgrades, just the coolant line mod.

i seen that on Facebook, so not going with the tundra throttle body? was there a reason not going with the throttle body?
will you all run this on your all motor setup? or just turbo?

do you really think they will come out with one or was that you confirming it. im asking because this manifold has been on my radar sense the pictures leaked. and ive been trying to figureo out what tb to use wirh it. i want to see if you gain something with current setup.

It doesn't take much work to get this on, just the coolant line and any K series will work. We sell lots of the pro series intake manifolds for the 9th gen

So do you know how to make the tundra throttle body work on the 9th/8th gen civic si?
it seemed like you did. I'd be extremely interested in that info or where I might be able to find that information, I would be willing to make a DIY for the 9th/ 8th gen community I'm sure it would help someone somewhere.

Back