Sneaksandshade's RR FB6 build thread

I'll be posting up vids soon in my review and build thread. I've just been putting it off because it's cold lol.

I'll be posting up vids soon in my review and build thread. I've just been putting it off because it's cold lol.

haha don't really have that problem here. Hopefully the mic on my camera can pick up this exhausts awesome tone and sound

Hi all! I've been lurking around the forums for a while now and am finally getting around to making a build thread :dancingcoolsmiley:

All mods done to the car as of now have been purely cosmetic :thumbsdown: But I will post some pics for the sake of progress anyways!

Current mods:
-plasti dipped the chrome on the front and rear of the car
-3m di-noc carbon fiber hood wrap
-Blox weighted shift knob
-tinted fogs yellow
-stickers for that +5 HP ;)
-roof spoiler
-window visors
-kicker subwoofer
-steering wheel emblem

Plans for the future:
Full race exhaust and downpipe
A CAI -not sure what yet
Flash pro and tune
And who knows what else :woot:

View attachment 29620

May not be for everyone but I love my wrap!
View attachment 29621

View attachment 29622

Stickers and roof spoiler:
View attachment 29623

View attachment 29624

View attachment 29626

Steering wheel emblem:
View attachment 29627

Shift knob: View attachment 29629

These are all the pics I have right now and I apologize if they look bad as they are iPhone pics lol I am going to try and get ahold of a camera and do a photoshoot! Thanks for looking everyone and if there's anything you want to see just let me know. Stay tuned! :vtec:
Hey nice car! I have a sedan as well and will post a forum later once i get some more stuff to it iv only been on here for a lil while. I was wanting to ask you if you can get a picture of a back view so i can see what that rear window spoiler looks like i know it looks good on dropped cars but i want to get one for mine but i wanna see it first kinda like a back right corner shot at a good distance would be nice lol

Hey nice car! I have a sedan as well and will post a forum later once i get some more stuff to it iv only been on here for a lil while. I was wanting to ask you if you can get a picture of a back view so i can see what that rear window spoiler looks like i know it looks good on dropped cars but i want to get one for mine but i wanna see it first kinda like a back right corner shot at a good distance would be nice lol

Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing your car. And I will take some shots of the rear window spoiler tonight or tomorrow :)

Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing your car. And I will take some shots of the rear window spoiler tonight or tomorrow :)
Awesome bro really appreciate it!! Il take some shots of mine but it will have to be with my iphone5 don't have a digital camera yet:(

Awesome bro really appreciate it!! Il take some shots of mine but it will have to be with my iphone5 don't have a digital camera yet:(
Ahh that's no big deal man! I'm posting from my iPhone right now lol I took some pics and I'll upload when I get to a computer :)

Back