Status
Not open for further replies.

bozo88

San Bernardino, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
So i been thinking that theres a good amount of 9ths in the so cal area now (LA, IE & OC) and its time to unite and form a all 9th Crew. We could have monthly meets in each area once a month alternating spots to be fair for all. We can come up with our own So Cal 9th Crew # decals. I would like to know any so cal members thoughts on this or opinions on this and work together to make this work. And if members of the 3 areas know good areas that will allow us to gather there would be great. We can come together and expand our families. But if we do form this we need a good amount of members willing to put the effort into making this crew grow and last. So if this is dumb idea just let me know lol.

Sincerely,
Fernando aka Bozo88

Here's a idea of a decal

Not the best but it's a start lol

FE7D7B25-3E24-470E-8682-4578746EE8E6-1188-00000081F762C040_zps786b1874.jpg

Last edited:
Yea that's the idea eventually when things come more together. And some how add SO CAl 9TH CREW and our number to it

I'd be in. I'm in Eastvale off the 15 and Limonite area. Hopefully I'll have some mods on my ride before the first meet rolls around.

Yea we need a decent amount to make decals , shirts and meets. There's no point in making a meet where only like 5 guys show up

Yea we texted earlier in the day. We stay in contact alot. Yea will see how it goes. Hopefully people log in and see the thread

:) I know a big SI meet in Moreno Valley that I will be attending April 6th, we can discuss this further. @Bozo I actually had a name in the works LOL and was going to tell you about it.

So i been thinking that theres a good amount of 9ths in the so cal area now (LA, IE & OC) and its time to unite and form a all 9th Crew. We could have monthly meets in each area once a month alternating spots to be fair for all. We can come up with our own So Cal 9th Crew # decals. I would like to know any so cal members thoughts on this or opinions on this and work together to make this work. And if members of the 3 areas know good areas that will allow us to gather there would be great. We can come together and expand our families. But if we do form this we need a good amount of members willing to put the effort into making this crew grow and last. So if this is dumb idea just let me know lol.

Sincerely,
Fernando aka Bozo88

sounds legit let me know. im from the oc and have a buddy to but seems like we the only 2 9th gens around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back