Sometimes you find the car, sometimes It finds you...

the insider

north of the 49th, south of the 401
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
With my first gen CR-V (the best vehicle ever produced by Honda to date) nearing its end of days (damned Canadian winters) I was considering a replacement. Now I'm not a Honda snob by any means - looked at several different alternatives but decided on a 2013 Accord Sport 6spd (because I still like to drive) - then during a snow storm - It found me. I work at a Honda store and during that storm I had to move a car out of what became a snow bank. The key tag said 2012 Civic - but it was our last 2012 - a DBP Si sedan. I take delivery Thursday but with another foot of snow in the forecast I may wait another week until I bring it home. Until then I'm peein' doen both legs.

955e6930-2d15-4975-90fe-3b2bb0f86f54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome & congrats!

:yeahthat: :bighug:

Wow...Looks like FBP in that pic.

:rotfl:I was actually thinking the same thing when I first looked at the pics. :spazface:

Also installed the sex lights! Was gifted a blue kit - converted it to red.
300.jpg

The lighting looks great. That's one thing I always wanted to do on my 8th gen, but just never got around to it, or didn't have the money for. Hopefully nobody will t-bone this Si (unlike my FG2) , and I'll have it for many years to come. So there should be plenty of time to add them at a later date. :thumbsup:

Back