Speaker Issues?

Feedback that I left:
"I brought my civic in for its first oil change and factory service last weekend. I mentioned that since the day I brought the civic home the speakers had been buzzing and requested that they check that. While they did run the diagnostics on the car I know that they did not at any point turn on the stereo to actually listen to the sound quality. When the car was returned to me I was told that the speakers just do that after they reach a certain volume. I listen to my music at normal levels so this was surprising to me. I am a member of the 9thcivic.com forums and I shared my problem with them and they are not experiencing similar problems with their speakers.

In addition to that I received a sheet of paper when I purchased my vehicle that said that I had "free" car washes and auto cleanups included in my purchase price. It also said that I had a "free" car wash with every service. My car was unwashed and not cleaned. Even Jiffy Lube vacuums your floor mats.

I still love Walter who sold me the civic but everyone else was pretty much standard issue car dealership and spoke to me like a woman who didn't know anything about cars. If I hadn't already paid for all of these "free" services I'd be taking my car elsewhere in the future."

PS Things are not free if you include them in the purchase price. They are just paid for in advance. Left that part off.... :banghead:

Feedback that I left:
"I brought my civic in for its first oil change and factory service last weekend. I mentioned that since the day I brought the civic home the speakers had been buzzing and requested that they check that. While they did run the diagnostics on the car I know that they did not at any point turn on the stereo to actually listen to the sound quality. When the car was returned to me I was told that the speakers just do that after they reach a certain volume. I listen to my music at normal levels so this was surprising to me. I am a member of the 9thcivic.com forums and I shared my problem with them and they are not experiencing similar problems with their speakers.

In addition to that I received a sheet of paper when I purchased my vehicle that said that I had "free" car washes and auto cleanups included in my purchase price. It also said that I had a "free" car wash with every service. My car was unwashed and not cleaned. Even Jiffy Lube vacuums your floor mats.

I still love Walter who sold me the civic but everyone else was pretty much standard issue car dealership and spoke to me like a woman who didn't know anything about cars. If I hadn't already paid for all of these "free" services I'd be taking my car elsewhere in the future."

PS Things are not free if you include them in the purchase price. They are just paid for in advance. Left that part off.... :banghead:
This would make a good time to take on the dealer(you'll feel better having done so). I'd start by going to "Walter" and telling him about how they treated you and that you didn't get the speakers fixed, and didn't get the wash after the service, and see what happens(it can't be worse then them doing nothing already). I'm betting you'll get the speakers and the wash job.
If not, ask to speak the the owner, and tell him the same thing.... next call the local LADY tv news reporter and tell her...... GO Girl.

^ that... have Walter go to bat for you. Tell him that you basically went nowhere with the tech, and have him listen to your speakers. He can step between you and the tech dept to get something done. Then step up to a manager if they still don't get it resolved. Don't leave!

Back